Plumber in Granville
If you suspect that you have a water leakage in your home or business property, call us. Water leaks present many risks to you and your house, and they can also take a toll on your hip pocket.
Our group of expert plumbing professionals can help you detect the source of your water leak without tearing apart your wallpaper, walls, and floors. We are an acclaimed expert plumbing service that will put your mind at ease by using the most efficient methods to find leaks and fix them. We charge all customers based on the job and have a flat rate, so you will not experience any surprise increase in cost with us!
What are the most common signs of a leak?
Sometimes, you can have a water leak in your home and not even discover it. However, the signs of a leak are generally clear cut in a lot of circumstances, and simple to recognize. While you might be able to recognize the signs of a water leak, finding the source of the leak is difficult, which is why you need to employ an expert service to detect the leaking pipes for you.
Some of the most common signs of leaks include:
- Low water pressure
- Higher than usual water costs
- Strong smells of sewage in toilets or basements
- Mould and mildew development
- Wet spots on the foundation or basement flooring
- Puddles or newly grown turf in your backyard
- Rotting areas in front of showers or bath tubs.
Call us today for leakage detection
We are a group of specialists who understand how important it is to secure your house and your family from the risks of water damage. As a consequence, we provide 24-hour services; hence, you can reach us at any time of the day. We aim to minimize stress for you and leave your house safer; therefore, we detect, dig, and fix leaks on the very same day.
Risks of water leaks
There are very many risks attached to water leaks. Some of the most common dangers presented by leaks are:
- Mould and mildew formation, which can lead to inflammation and extreme allergic reactions
- Flooding in your lawn and house, leading to structural damage
- Electrical shorts which can result in electrocution
- High water costs.
We guarantee our leak detection services
When our technician comes to your house, they will use the least disruptive approach to detect and fix your leak. Our specialists have vast knowledge and experience in leak detection and they:
- Utilize the most recent leak detection innovation
- Use non-invasive methods on your property
- Employ plumbing professionals who understand the piping in your home, to help detect the leak without harming other pipes
- Use nationally acknowledged leak detection approaches
- Offer trustworthy and quality expert services to customers, despite their budget.
Our innovative technologies and services are created to help find and fix even the most hard to find leaks. Call us RIGHT NOW for the very best services, if you suspect that there is a leak in your home.